You Are Not Alone
Often women and men feel like they have to figure out parenting all on their own, but you don’t. We can help you learn how to be the best parent you can be! All of our services and support are free and confidential.
Our compassionate team at Heartbeats offers an opportunity to learn how to parent well wherever you are in life. Our Brightcourse offers two programs:
- Pregnancy and infant care
- Toddler care
Choose which program works best for you. Through regular lessons that include videos and worksheets, you’ll learn important and interesting information about your pregnancy, infant and toddler care, parenting skills, life skills, and healthy relationships.
There are several topics to choose from and a consultant will put together a lesson plan that is unique to your needs.
And best of all, you will receive personal attention from a consultant who will be able to help you better understand the challenges and joys that lie ahead for you and your child.
As a part of our parenting program, you can earn points by setting goals and achieving those goals. You also earn points by watching videos and doing homework. Your points are used to “purchase” items in our boutique. We have baby and toddler clothes, blankets, diapers, wipes, maternity clothes, and much more.
Our program does not stop at the birth of your child. Please continue our Infant Care Program. As your child grows, sign up for our Toddler Care Program. Our goal is to help you grow as a parent!
Topics Available Through Parenting Program:
- Risks to your unborn baby
- Pregnancy, childbirth, & postpartum
- Physical & emotional health of the baby
- Newborn & toddler care
- Discipline & boundaries
- Lifeskills & healthy relationships
Why Take Parenting Classes?
Some of the reasons that clients are involved in the Brightcourse program include:
- The uncertainty that pregnancy and parenting come with. This program helps to answer many of your questions and ease your anxiety.
- You can “Earn While You Learn.” With each lesson that you complete you will earn points for baby supplies and other materials.
- Many people want to learn how to be good parents and raise a healthy, happy child.
- The center staff is available to provide support and resources during this time of transition and change.
- The lessons are fun, interesting, and practical!
Contact us today to learn how to get the parenting support you need. We’d love to chat.